Eagle Lodge – Luxuriously PRIVATE
Win a Dream Vacation on PRIVATE Eagle Island
Here's a sensational contest that I hope all my friends will enter. The prize is a stay at Private Eagle Island, a laid back retreat on the Georgia Coast. I visited over a year ago and you can read my story here. The house is grand yet homey and comfortable. The ten-acre island and lodge make an outstanding retreat for families and extended family. Don't miss this chance to feel like the rich and famous on your own island.
Capt. Andy Hill invites you to share your best Shrimp Recipe to win a 5-Moon Grand Prize Vacation on Eagle Island. One of the islands in his exquisite collection of www.PrivateIslandsofGeorgia.
Eagle Island’s style is ‘classic, contemporary and fun!’ Some of the Island’s amenities are:
· Eagle Lodge, sleeping accommodations for 10-12
· Two full Lodge bathrooms, one outdoor 5-Moon enclosed luxury shower
· Great room with full equipped kitchen, dining table and sitting area with fireplace
· Outdoor kitchen equipped with oyster roaster, two grills (gas & charcoal) and
full commercial ice machine
· Wrap-around screened porch with swinging couch, hammock hot tub for six and fireplace
· Two outdoor fire pits
· Private dock with a deck for entertaining, fishing and deep-water access at all tides
· Internet access, DIRECTV®
· Peace, quiet, tranquility, seclusion and total privacy!
- Submit a Shrimp Recipe including all ingredients and preparation to Leigh Cort Publicity at email@example.com
- Accompany the Shrimp Recipe with a 100 word essay about why I want to win “My Dream Private Eagle Island Vacation”
- Include name, address, telephone #. Entries based on originality.
- Deadline for entries is August 30, 2011
- Entrants must be 18 years or older
- All entries become the property of www.PrivateIslandsofGeorgia.
- You MUST Answer the following question from PrivateIslandsofGeorgia.com website:
If you bring your own boat to Eagle Island, Capt. Andy will credit your stay $____
The 5-Moon Grand Prize Winner Receives:
1. Two nights on Eagle Island for up to (6) people ~ Sunday thru Thursday
2. 5 pounds of fresh wild-caught Georgia shrimp
3. Eagle Island Luxury Tote Bag
4. Keepsake Coastal Georgia Map
5. Eagle Island Cap
Eagle Lodge Fishing and Crabbing Dock on the Mayhall River
- WHO CAN ENTER: Entrants must be 18 or over. There are no substitutions or transfer of prizes. Prize is not redeemable for cash.
- Winner will be announced first week in September, 2011.
- By acceptance of prize, winner consents to use of their names and/or photographs for publicity purposes without further compensation.
The most succulent of all the shrimp in the world, fresh wild Georgia shrimp are caught daily in turtle safe nets off the white sandy beaches of coastal Georgia.
Eagle Island, Georgia
Capt. Andy Hill